Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Human Right's Day
I tease Greg that he is not human, because I don't think he has ever had a Human Right's Day without work! The kids and I had no school on Monday, so we decided to head to Pocatello to see my parents. We haven't been up there to see them in quite a while (because they have been so great to come and visit us!). At first Kristen and Maddie were going to come with us, but then Dave got nervous that Kris would deliver a baby without him, so he wanted her to stay home (she is really close!). Anyway, I convinced Kris to still let me take Maddie with us. We met my folks for lunch and then headed to their house. It was good to visit in person with them and catch up on what my brothers and thier families are up to. Kaden got into the Legos, and Maddie was having fun entertaining us. At first Tyson kept complaining about being bored. But, then he found my mom's big exercise ball in her room. He brought it out and was bouncing on it pretending it was a bucking bull. He had a stuffed bear he would sit on and then sit on the ball. (The bear was the saddlehorn.) My dad would get behind him and kick the ball and make Tyson biff it. Of course, that was hilarious to Tyson....and we all got a good laugh too. We didn't stay very late, because we wanted to be home when Greg got off work, but it was a lot of fun. Both the boys cried when we left, which I guess shouldn't surprise me, since that is what their older siblings used to always do too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fun. Sorry I had to miss out!
I am so glad you had a great time! I bet your parents are so happy too!
Post a Comment