Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Tooth Bites the Dust

This morning Tyson came in to tell me he had a "wiggly" tooth. It wasn't really that loose yet, but looked like it might come out some time later this week. Next thing I know, he is back in where I am getting ready for school with his tooth out (and the space where it was all bloody!). He is definitely a determined boy when he decides it is time for something to happen. Afterwards, he asked if he could call grandma to tell her about it. I told him he could call her later because she doesn't have to be up yet now that she is retired. But, then I hear a phone ringing in the background. I made him hang up, but mom called me right back. I guess I didn't catch him soon enough to not wake her up! Sorry mom! She was a good sport about it and told him he was a great voice to wake up to though.

4 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

At least your child is brave enough to pull his tooth himself, I still have two children who have to have Dr. Peggy pull their teeth out.

Kristen said...

I just had to laugh. That is so Tyson! Love that kid.

Jamie Kent said...

Way to go Tyson! He is such a go getter! Love that!

Unknown said...

haha!!!!how cute! I can't believe that he would do it all by himslef.. haha