
On Thursday, the two boys and I drove to Pocatello to visit Ryan, Kristen, Carter, Kamdyn, and my mom and dad. It was great getting to see them all. We tried to go and visit the policeman that had given my mom a badge for Kaden's collection, but he wasn't in. We stopped and visited the petting zoo, and Carter was hilarious there! He kept trying to ride a little goat that was wandering around. Mom and Dad took us all out to dinner at a place called Craigo's that Kaden claimed we had to eat at, because it is tradition! Kaden ate himself half sick. He had a piece of pizza, a breadstick, 2 bowls of ice cream and 5 bowls of pasta. Yes....I said FIVE! Where does the skinny kid put it all! As we were finishing up dinner, Carter decided he wanted to come home with us. I was really excited by this news. I was afraid he might back out, but he followed through and it was great. He slept with Greg and I (and he talks in his sleep, which is really funny!). On Friday morning, we went with Kristen, Madison, and Makenzie to the library for story hour, and then out to McDonalds for lunch and to let the kids play on the toys. We came home and Carter had a nap (we tired him out the night before). Friday night Ryan, Kristen, and Kamdyn came to our house to spend the night, and reclaim their son before we could snatch him away forever. Saturday, Tyson had a game here in town. They were a little bit nervous about the game, because if they lost they were done for the season. Well, they won! Yeah Bears! Ryan took some shots at the game for us. Thanks Ry!
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a great weekend. I bet Carter loved staying with Grandma and Grandpa. Was this his first time staying overnight and away from Mom and Dad? I bet it was hard on Mom & Dad to be away even for a night from their cute little boy.
Oh Melissa, you have no idea...wait you probably do since you are a mom too. But lets just say this mom wants this to be his first and last overnighter!
Post a Comment