Saturday, October 17, 2009

Corn Maze

Tonight we went with the Hess family, Kent family, and Nelsons to the corn maze. Afterward we all came to our house to roast hot dogs and hang out and visit. It was great fun. It is sad how busy we sometimes get and forget to get together and have time to chat. Jamie and I tore apart my roses from my anniversary that had pretty much died, and then when I wasn't looking, Jamie and Mishae took the rose petals in and put them all over my bed. How romantic! Last week Kaden had gone with some friends to the corn maze at night when the maze was haunted. He thought it was so much fun, he decided to do it again tonight. So while our party was still in full swing, he took off and met up with some friends. Greg stayed for a while waiting for Kaden and took some pictures for the paper. He got this fun shot of Kaden and friends being chased by a chain saw guy.

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Ha Ha! That was fun! We do need to all get togther more! Thanks! I am shoplifting these pictures, have fun with the rose petals!

Hess Bunch said...

We too had a great time! We haven't sat and talked forever. It was great.

Nicole said...

I just saw my sis, Taryn, on the Leader's website. I Love that Greg caught her in a scared moment. She's gonna hate it and I love that even more. Tell him thanks for doing something right for once :)