
Kristen packed Carter and Kami's Halloween costumes when they came this weekend so that we could see them. Here is the cutest lady bug ever!

I swear Carter's muscles get so much bigger when he becomes Spider Man!

Here are two cuties together!

At the end of Saturday evening, both Greg and Kami look tired! It is so fun to have family come and stay!
3 comments:
Love their costumes, and the kids are absolutely adorable! Grandpa looks like he is in heaven.
Hmm, they must have a really awesome mom if she remembered to bring their costumes! haha just kidding. I love that picture of Kami and Greg. It totally fits that Grandpa thats for sure, snuggling with his grandbabies. I really am surprised he isn't asleep too though.
Very cute costumes! Kate was a ladybug at that same age too - brings back memories. I'd sure love a baby girl to snuggle with. Lucky, lucky grandparents!
Post a Comment