After the football game, we went out to a pumpkin patch on the highway and let the kids all pick out a pumpkin. Makenzie had just started with an awful cold, so even though she looks adorable, she is not her usual grinning self. Carter put a lot of thought into which pumpkin was the exact one he wanted. As you can see in the picture, he is debating the merits of this green pumpkin, which is the one he decided on eventually. Madison, on the other hand, thought each and every pumpkin was fabulous. Grandpa had her cheesing it up in this photo. Kamdyn was just happy to be there! She is getting so funny. She grins so cute and then the dimples show up. She is really into blowing raspberries right now too. We have the cutest grandchildren in the universe!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you got pictures! Did any of them all together turn out? (My camera charger is missing, so I'm really happy you got some!)
You do have adorable grandchildren! Very cute pictures.
Oh I love those cute faces. Just more pictures to add to that CD Kris was going to burn for me! That or I need to remember to bring my stupid flash drive when I come.
Cute!~
Post a Comment