Today was very busy and productive! The little boys had two basketball games, which they won. They are pretty excited that their team is still undefeated. Kris called and asked me to go to Salt Lake with her today to watch "Ain't Misbehavin'" at Kingsbury Hall with her. Dave and her bought season tickets in order to get tickets to Wicked. Neither of us knew anything about the show, but we were excited to get to see Ruben Studdard who was the American Idol winner in 2003. He has an amazing voice. On the way to Salt Lake, we stopped and bought this chest, books, and vase for my great room. I have been wanting something to jazz up this wall space, but hadn't had luck in finding anything that I loved. Well, today I found it! I was so glad Kris was with me. Sometimes when I find something I like, I sit and second guess my opinion, until I am not sure if what I am doing is what I want or not. I am not wishy-washy like that when she is with me. We also shopped for shoes and jewelry, which are two of my most favorite things to buy! After the show, we stopped and ate at Tepanyaki in Layton. I had never been there before, and it was quite fun. I really want to take Greg and the kids there next time, because I think they would love it! As we left Layton, I called Greg, and he quickly fixed the kids something to eat. I dropped Kris off at our house, and picked up Greg and we ran to Brigham to a movie. Thanks Dave and Kris for tending! We saw, "Confessions of a Shopaholic". We really liked the show. It has been a great day!
4 years ago
4 comments:
I love your new chest, vase, and books. They fit perfectly in your room. I've heard that movie is really good. Karlee loved it!
Oh I love the chest. See you do have a great design sense, you knew you wanted a chest there and it looks great!
Lovely decorations! Did you know we were at the same movie? I totally loved it!
They look great! I told Jay that you got a 'treasure chest' for your living room and he's pretty jealous! haha
Post a Comment