- #1- When I was in 2nd grade, I had a bum burning accident. It was a very cold winter, and when I got out of the tub, I huddled next to a wall-mounted heater in the bathroom. Next thing I knew, I could smell something gross (Kris, like when they were burning your scar tissue during you c-section). I looked over my shoulder and could see strange marks on my bottom criss-crossing, and then it started to sting. Needless to say, my five brothers got a lot of mileage asking their friends when they came over it they would like to play checkers! Mean brothers! I missed a couple of days from school (hard to sit, you know!), and when I reappeared after the abscence, my teacher, Mrs. Rita Haggardt, had a pillow waiting on my chair. Luckily, when the other kids asked why, she just told them she had missed me and wanted to make sure I was comfortable. She was always my favorite teacher.
- #2- I love roller-coasters! Not the kind that jerk your head like crazy (like the Wild Mouse), but ones that go really fast and make you feel like you are losing your stomach! I think that one of my favorites has to be Space Mountain at Disneyland.
- #3- I like to cook and bake when I am stressed. I know that seems weird, but it relaxes me. My dad was laughing at me last week when he wanted to help me in the kitchen, and I wouldn't let him. Of course, I was using a knife chopping vegetables, and I think he was afraid I was going to use it on someone!
- #4- I like to work on Sudoku puzzles, Spider Solitaire games, the crossword puzzles in the newspapers and other mind games like that. Not anything too difficult, but just something that makes me think.
- #5- I love sunshine. I think I might have a little bit of the type of depression that is treated with the lights. I know that I can actually feel my mood improving when I have been in the sunshine.
- #6- You probably already know this, but I have the best family in the universe! I don't know how I lucked out.....but I am very grateful!
4 years ago
7 comments:
Okay, okay, I will stop tagging you.
Yeah.... gross. :)
Tags are not my favorite either, but I do like learning new things about you. That part is kind of fun.
Oh yeah... I was wondering... can I borrow your "cheek"er board? Just Kidding! That was for Kristen... GROSS!
Now that you mention it, I can totally see you as one of those crazy roller coaster people. I am a big, fat chicken. However, space mountain is one of my favorite rides too. Screamin over California about put me into cardiac arrest though! If it makes you feel better, I bet we have matching criss cross scars. Mine on the roof of my mouth, yours on your butt.
How is it that I have been in this family almost 5 years and never heard the burned bum story? Seriously now. It gave me a good chuckle. See you guys tonight!
I love to play Sudoku, too! Thats funny about you, your dad, and the kitchen. Happy V Day!
Post a Comment