Friday, February 20, 2009

Greg Lobbying

Greg has been busy lately doing his job as the Vice-President of the Utah Press Association. He spent some time this week in Salt Lake City lobbying against some legislation that would effect newspapers. Here he is pictured with State Senator Peter Knudsen of Brigham City and State Representative Ronda Menlove. I guess I should get used to him doing stuff like this, since he will be appointed president of the association in March when we are at UPA in St. George.

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

You had a lot to catch up on! That story of Tyson and the boom box is cute! I am glad to hear your basketball dinner went well.

Julie said...

Wow - that IS a lot to catch up on. Dr. Knudsen was my orthodontist for several years. He inflincted a lot of pain on me. I hope Greg had a good time, especially if he's going to be doing that more and more. Awesome.

Jamie Kent said...

I think I was tired last night! I typed in Tyson's name above instead of Kaden... sorry. Like Kenzie would say, "Tyson, Kaden, same thing!" Joking!