Before the championship game in Cooperstown, our cute neighbors, the Dahles, came and brought Kaden and I a bucket of treats with sidewinders colors to help make our viewing of the game more enjoyable. It was very sweet of them.
So excited to get one of each!!
On Saturday Kaden and I went to my mom's family (the Behrends) reunion in Blackfoot. Ryan was umpiring some ball games, but Kristen and the kids came with us. I was so glad they did! They were really entertaining! Later Kristen made us (and my parents) dinner at their house before Kaden and I headed home.
Tyson and Greg got in late Sunday night. It had been thirteen days since we had seen them! Too long! We had the windows on the car all painted with messages. Carter and Kamdyn (with their parents' help) had made them medals. It was great to have them home.
On Kris' birthday, my mom came up and met me to go to a girl from Kris' house's graduation. When she stopped she and Kaden picked our first good crop of raspberries. We attended the graduation and then Kassi met up with us and the girls all went to get pedicures. It was raining buckets! We were all dripping water by the time we entered the salon, but it was fun to be pampered. Kris is amazing. She has four girls graduation this week: which means she does big dinners for a bunch of people four times, makes four quilts, and makes four cakes according to what the girls want. I bet she is exhausted this week!
And today.....July 18th...after three and half long years.....Kaden got his braces off! He is so happy to finally have them off. He says they feel kind of weird though!





No comments:
Post a Comment