4 years ago
Friday, April 27, 2012
My birthday....the 25th
My birthday started out way early....and continued on! I got a couple of really cute gifts from the kids on Sunday when they were here for Greg's birthday party. Tuesday night, 3 of my sweet friends stopped by with nice gifts. Wednesday morning Greg and the two boys sang Happy Birthday to me and gave me fun presents. When I got to school the whole front walkway was decorated announcing my birthday. Then, I was later surprised to find out all the entrances to the building had cute messages. One student brought me balloons, another a plant, another a necklace she made me. At around 11:30, Greg showed up at my classroom with cupcakes for my class. He had the kids all sing to me. At the end of the day, my room moms showed up with cupcakes for the class and a snickers cake. Greg and Tyson had to take off for SLC for ball games, so Kaden and I went to dinner and a movie. Each of my cute grandkids called and wished me a happy day. Thursday another cute student came to school with an enormous balloon and ice cream. I have still been getting wishes from kids at school since the entire school knew it was my birthday. Kids make birthdays so fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures! I miss you!
Post a Comment