Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Friday, April 13th

Friday the 13th is supposed to be an unlucky day....but Kaden sure didn't think so.  He came home from school all excited.  He had gotten really good grades on a math test he had taken and on a book report/project he had turned in.  Then we headed to Pocatello for his clogging competition and they took first place!  He has decided this is a lucky day for him after all!



My mom and dad and Ryan all came and watched Kaden clog.  After the first dance, we went and told him he needs to smile!  As Ryan and I got up to talk to him, I heard his dance instructor, Kristie Roche also telling him he should smile.  She told him that he is the one kid that doesn't need to look at his feet....so he should be able to smile!




He was telling her he wouldn't smile....so I tried bribing him.  I told him I would give him $5 if he would smile during the next number.  He still said no.  Then Kristie offered to buy the team donuts at their next practice.  He still said no.  Then I upped the offer to $10.  He still said no.  So then Ryan told him he would pull up his shirt, show his belly, and yell Kaden's name.  Kaden then agreed to smile.  I think he decided he better go for the $10 and donuts before his brother embarrassed him half to death!





Kaden's loyal fans!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

So I seriously had to ask ry if he lifted up his shirt! Oh man my husband!! I wsh we could all have been there.