Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Good Husband

I need to keep reminding myself that I shouldn't take my cute husband for granted so much. Monday I reminded Greg that we needed to have Family Home Evening. I know....I shouldn't remind....but instead of telling me that I nag...he quickly put together an amazing evening. He had recorded a documentary about the MTC that we watched, then he posed some awesome questions to the boys about missions and being a missionary now as well as in the future. Afterward, we all got to move furniture. Fun/Not! We were having the carpet stretched on Tuesday morning, so we had to move furniture out of the upstairs great room, the downstairs family room, our bedroom and closet. They boys pitched in and helped a ton. Afterward we ran and got a treat. Tuesday we had the carpets stretched Greg had to work since he was gone all last week on vacation. Tuesday when he got home, we all vacuumed, put back furniture, dusted, etc. After Tyson's football practice, we all went to the Garland Children Theater's production of Oliver. Greg ran with the two boys early to Brigham to a pool party thrown by Kaden's orthodontist. He also took two of the boys' friends. He went so that I could go and walk the track. Then, this morning, he knew I had to present at a district core academy training. He got up and took the boys out to work with their lambs at 7 and then took Kaden took his soccer practice at 8. I know he has bishopric meetings tonight. Seriously.....I have a good man!

No comments: