Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Party

Greg and I had some friends over for a Halloween Party last night. We had dinner and played the Newlywed Game. It was lots of fun and we had lots of laughs! Thanks for the good time and the yummy food everyone helped prepare. Here are our first contestants from the game (and they were great sports!): Melissa and Richard Hess, Kristi and Gary Noble, and Anjel and Nate Sorenson. Greg being the emcee for the game. Denton and Trudi Hatch Ryan and Jamie Kent John and Peggy Nelson Jeff and Lisa Firth Matt and KimaLee Kohler Greg and I (love the mask), KimaLee and Matt Kohler (love KimaLee's wig), and Jamie and Ryan Kent (Jamie is "Captain Jack"). Sherri, KimaLee, and Jamie (aka Captain Jack) answering their questions. KimaLee thinking long and hard about an answer! John and Peggy Nelson (Peggy with red wig), Jeff and Lisa Firth, and Denton and Trudi Hatch during their Newlywed Game Experience!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I'll bet those were some fun answers! Happy Halloween :)

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

How fun! I'm glad you had a good time. Love you!

Jamie Kent said...

Thanks for letting us come to your house. That was a ton of fun!! You are a great host.

Hess Bunch said...

We had an awesome time! Thanks so much.....I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. It felt great!