
Saturday morning we got up bright and early to run over to the Malt-o-Meal buck a bag sale. There was a pretty long line, but it moved pretty quickly, and we saw lots of people we knew. After the sale, we headed to Mountain Crest for Tyson's football game. It was pretty chilly during the game because of the wind coming out of the canyon. They won their game, and Tyson was pretty excited because he got to play tight end for the first time this season and caught a pass for an extra 2 points. After the game we headed to Frightmares at Lagoon and met up with Jayson and Kassi there. The day had warmed up quite a bit and we had a good time. I love the atmosphere of Frightmares with all of the fall decorations. Kaden wasn't a big fan of the haunted houses which wasn't a big deal, because Kassi and I weren't sure we really wanted to go in them either, so we headed to other parts while Jayson, Greg, and Tyson hit all the spook alleys. Kassi was a good sport and rode the airplanes with Kaden because he loves them and they make Greg and I sick. I was excited to have Jayson along to ride the Rocket with. I can never get anyone to ride that one with me unless we have brought a neighbor along. Kaden and especially Tyson thought the chainsaw guys were awesome. I, on the other hand am not a big fan. I like them fine when I see them up ahead, but one of them came along behind me and started his chainsaw and then proceeded to chase me. Kaden and Tyson still think that is hilarious! We had a great fall day....football and Frightmares.
1 comment:
Sounds like a spooktacular time!
Post a Comment