4 years ago
Sunday, October 3, 2010
General Conference
Conference Sundays lately have started with a new tradition of me making cinnamon rolls for breakfast, the only problem is, the batch I make is always too big for just the four of us. I started out the morning delivering cinnamon rolls to two families in our ward, the Thompsons (the mom is flat in bed trying to not deliver a baby too early) and the Robinsons (the mom has a horrible case of morning sickness). Then we also had two other families come to our house to watch general conference this morning. The Hess family and Emily Glass and her two cute girls came over for breakfast and conference. It was fun, and there is nothing better than getting to watch the prophet in your jammies! The kids all played conference bingo and ate way too much candy. Kellen entertained us all by drinking glasses and glasses of combined apple juice and chocolate milk....I hope he didn't go home and get sick! Greg and I talked about what we thought were the main topics of conference. We both thought the apostles talked a lot about getting away from so much technology and having better personal relationships. Great counsel for all of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had a great time....thanks for the invite. Your cinnamon rolls were excellent as usual and no...Kellen didn't get sick.
Post a Comment