We had Thanksgiving at our house this year with Ryan and Kristen and their cute family. Kami was sweet enough to pose for a picture for me in front of the tree. I usually don't put the tree up until the day after Thanksgiving, but since I knew we were going to be taking off that day to go and visit the twins, I cheated and had it up early. It was fun having them at our house. We all ate too much food, but I thoroughly enjoyed having them all here.
Kami putting together her Sofia the first puzzle.
Kami thinks some of my ornaments are instruments.
Carter's favorite dessert was the brownies.
Greg doing what he does best!
Kristen sent me some of these pictures. I am not sure when she took this one, but I love seeing Ryan with Taylee and Sophie....some day they will be best friends!
Ryan trying some dessert....I must say my apple pie turned out quite well for a first try!
Sophie thought it was so much fun feeding Cooper.
We should have taken a picture of us eating at the table.....Kami was hilarious drinking out of the "fancy" glasses. I love family and holidays!
4 years ago














No comments:
Post a Comment