Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wacky Wednesday


Our Wacky Wednesday actually started with a series of events on Sunday.  We knew Tyson had a book report due soon.  I made him finish reading the book on Sunday.  I also wanted him to do the three dimensional diorama that was due along with it. He was convinced he had already done enough homework for one night.  I knew Monday night would be busy.  He had a doctor appointment and a basketball practice in Logan that I knew would not be over until late.  He convinced me that he would do it for sure on Tuesday.  Right after school on Tuesday, Kaden and I ran to WalMart to get the new Batman movie that had just come out along with a few Christmas items.  Tyson called us while we were shopping to inform me that it was the world's fair the next day at school.  I guess I should have realized that it was coming up soon.  We had had to type up Tyson's 3o+ page report to finish up the week before, but when Kaden was in 6th grade they didn't have it until February.  Jayson had just been to our house over the weekend and would have been able to bring us some stuff from Brazil if we had known a little more in advance.  Tyson didn't understand why I wouldn't let him just call Jay and tell him to get the stuff to our house right then!  Ty had to have at least five things from Brazil for his display.  We had three things easily.  Luckily, Greg remembered that Doug Ficklin, who serves in the bishopric with him, had gone to Brazil on a mission and he lent us a few more items.  We also got to make a diorama that night.  Wednesday I got off work at 3:45, had to pick up a prescription for Tyson, and pick up Kaden's carpool from clogging by 4:00.  I dropped kids off and then picked up Tyson from school from setting up his display.  We ran home and sliced two bags of oranges for his display.  Greg was refereeing a basketball game at the high school.  I ran Tyson back to the school by 4:45, and then had Kaden to piano in Bear River City by 5:00.  He had lessons until 5:45.  I picked him up and we headed over to the world's fair.  We saw the awesome displays.  It ended at 6:30.  We helped Tyson pack up and then Tyson had basketball games in Ogden at 8:00 and 9:00.  And then I wonder why I am so tired sometimes!!

No comments: