Sunday, December 30, 2012

Potato Bowl









Greg wanted to know if Kaden, Tyson, and I wanted to go the Potato Bowl in Boise to watch Utah State play.  I did not want to travel that far and watch a game in the freezing cold, especially since I had lots of last minute Christmas things to do.  A couple of days later he told me he was going and taking the boys.  Imagine my surprise a few days before the game when I found out Kaden and Tyson did not get to go.  Greg was talking about the other two boys!  Well, they did have fun.  They took off Friday the 14th of December and drove to Boise.  They spent the night, got up the next day and went to the game and then drove home.  Jayson and Ryan were on the field taking pictures (freezing) while Greg was up in the press box updating facebook on the computer.  (By the way...USU won!)

No comments: