4 years ago
Sunday, December 30, 2012
December 15th- Kaden's Christmas Party
While Greg was at the Potato Bowl, Kaden hosted a Christmas party for some of his friends. He loves planning parties and being in charge. We cleaned the house and ran a bunch of errands that morning. Tyson asked me why Kaden gets to have parties and he doesn't. I told him the first reason was that Tyson has never asked to have a party before. The second reason is that Kaden generally doesn't get in any trouble that would cause him to not have a party. Tyson's response was that maybe Kaden had nicer birth parents than he did. That led to a discussion about it not mattering who your birth parents are, you have the knowledge of right and wrong and the free agency to choose your actions. Nerd! Anyway, we bought lots of pop and fixings for home-made pizza. Kaden had close to 20 kids over and they played lots of games and ate lots of food. I think they had fun. I made him have an earlier party since 8:30 a.m. church on Sunday kicks my butt. I am looking forward to later church in the new year, but I know I am going to miss having so much time to accomplish things on Sunday afternoons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment