4 years ago
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Pocatello- Logan, July 3
The boys and I got up Tuesday morning to head to Pocatello to watch Carter play baseball. It was fun to watch him. Kaden took some pictures for me. You can tell Carter loves to play. As we got there, he yelled to Kaden and Tyson that he was going to hit one hard for them. Three year olds really crack me up. While we were watching the game, Kamdyn kept us entertained with her funny things she says. Kristen has not been feeling well throughout this pregnancy. Kami had asked her to do something that morning, and Kristen told her it would depend on how mommy felt. Kami's comment was that she thought mommy felt like bird poop! Totally made me laugh! We went to lunch with my mom. Tyson asked Kami who was the best Madson girl ever. Her reply was, "Mommy." So, even if she feels like bird poop, she is the best! After lunch, we went over to mom's house to see her new carpet and paint. Her home is even more beautiful than normal. I love the new carpet smell. I also went and got a new phone while were in Poky. After we left Pocatello, we headed over to Logan to meet up with some friends to watch fireworks. It was fun to get to hang out and visit. This morning Greg and Kaden got to get up at 7 and go and put flags in people's yards for the holiday as part of the scout fundraiser in our ward. While they were gone the truck died. Greg found someone to look at it, and I guess the alternator is out. So, I guess in the morning we will be dragging a trailer when we head to Park City. Can't wait for the family reunion with our kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment