Monday, May 14, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

For teacher appreciation week I was really spoiled.   I had a darling poster on my door with my cute class featured with the "Hunger Games".  Keeping with that theme, each night a parachute dropped at my house with an incredible "tribute" from a district.  Darling gifts that were so fun....Kaden, Tyson and I had so much fun seeing what would come next each night.  In addition to all of that, I got a  tribute to hang on my wall that one of the room moms had snuck in with my class and done.  The kids had listed things they loved about our class and she had compiled them and they each had signed it.  It got me choked up as it was read.  I got flowers, candy, pencils, markers, post its, a basket of fruit each day at school along with other great things  It was a fun and sweet week. 

No comments: