This past weekend we took of for Las Vegas for a baseball tournament for Tyson's Salt Lake Sidewinders team. The first day of games Ty's team looked like they didn't show up to play. It was a sad day at the ball park. The second day they played amazing. Unfortunately they did not make it into the playoff day because only the top two teams out of each pool advanced. The good news was that we traveled home early enough that we were able to stop at Jayson and Kassi's house on the way home. Kris had organized and bought food for a Memorial Day bbq. It was really yummy and it was great to get to visit with them. Today was hard to get up and get ready for school though! Tonight after school was Tyson's fifth grade graduation. It makes me sad to think I will no longer have any kids in elementary school, but I guess it is time, since we have grandchildren starting school. Tyson has had a great teacher this year. I have really appreciated Mr. Mack Esplin. Tyson has learned a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment