
Since Ryan, Kristen, Carter and Kami were coming for the super bowl Sunday, we decided to have an early birthday party for Carter. Kristen made these yummy football treats. Carter went to take a nap after conference and informed us, "When I wake up, I will come upstairs and I won't see anyone. Then I will go back downstairs and then come up, and everybody will jump up and yell SURPRISE! And I will FREAK OUT!" It was so funny. Well, when Carter woke up and came upstairs, he was still half asleep. We jumped out and yelled surprise and almost scared him half to death!

Carter was so excited about opening presents. We had fun putting his cars in warm and cold water to change the paint colors. We had fun watching him run his remote control car and playing with all of his other gifts. He told me a little later, "I got more presents than mom said I could even have!" It was so funny! I guess when he was tired and grouchy at stake conference, she had told him to be kind or he wouldn't get birthday gifts.

Kami thought it was pretty great to have Carter get gifts too....more for her to play with!
1 comment:
Yay for such a fun day. Who knew that a superbowl party would be better with presents? Oh yeah, Carter!
And for the record, he really did almost not get any presents!
Post a Comment