Saturday, September 4, 2010

First Day of School 2010-Kaden's Birthday!!!

Here are the three of us getting ready to head out for our first day of the new school year. Kaden's school starts at 7:35 this year....so we all look a little goofy and tired! Also, I got a nasty cold just in time for school to start...so I look especially attractive! Yuk! Tyson gave Kaden a soccer ball for his birthday in the morning, and then we had decided to go shopping later all together so Kaden could pick out birthday presents that he really wanted. I can't believe Kaden is already 12 years old! He also started school at the intermediate school this year. I really can't believe how fast time has flown by with this guy! After school got out Kaden walked over to my school. I had to run in for a doctor appointment, so Kaden started out the celebrating by walking down to the hospital cafeteria while I was in and getting a piece of chocolate cake and a bowl of strawberries. Funny kid! After we got home and Greg got off work, we headed to Logan. Kaden wanted to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse. He ordered ribs and loved every bite. They came out and sang to him and he rode the saddle! Then we went shopping. He picked out a b.b. gun, and 2 air soft guns, one hand gun and one rifle. He also got some ammo and a target. He was in heaven. Greg tried to talk him in to getting a pellet gun, but Kaden was insistent that he could shoot the neighbors with the air soft gun......so warning out there to all you neighbors!

No comments: