At school today the kids were encouraged to dress up as a character from a book that they enjoy. I found out I was going to have a Jenny, a Hermione, and two Harry Potters in my class, so I jumped on the bandwagon and was Madame Trelawney, Professor of Divination. Here we are in all our glory! Thanks Melissa for loaning me the crystal ball and shawl!
4 years ago
6 comments:
you are such a fun teacher what grade do you teach
What a fine batch of witches and wizzards! Where did you get the earrings? I have NeVeR seen you with such big ones before!
I teach third grade....the earrings I found at the dollar store right here in Tremonton...so if you want a pair...they have them in many colors!
Your costume turned out pretty darn cute. Thanks for taking Karlee to the show last night. She had alot of fun.
They really sell those in this very town! Awesome... I am heading there now! Oh wait! It is Sunday!
awsome outfits lol
Post a Comment