Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Baby Makenzie Gets Blessed

Dave and Kristen with their newest addition to their family. Dave did an awesome job blessing Makenzie. It was very touching and beautiful. I am not sure why this photo is so blurry though! My dad got the honors of carving up the turkey for me since my husband has a broken hand. I think this is one of the few times Greg has been happy his hand is broken (this is not his favorite job to do!). Kristen and my sister-in-law, Valerie, helping get the food prepped for the brunch. Here is me...the proud of grandmother of this beautiful baby girl. She was wide awake during the blessing too! What an angelic little girl!

7 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

What a fun day! She is very cute!

Alison said...

He did give a good blessing. I started crying when he said she would be a good sister, wife, mom and Grandma! SHE isn't even mine!!! She is a beautiful baby. I love your kitchen. Raquel said you have a beautiful home!

twinsand2boys said...

The blessing was good and the food looks yummy!


BTW, did the leader print some APril Fools jokes today? Like Garland and Tremonton becoming one city and the coach going to Box Elder?

twinsand2boys said...

Oh and Snowville being sold to Idaho and Grouse Creek to Nevada?

Sherri Madson said...

Yes....read page two!

Hess Bunch said...

I loved the blessing. Dave did a really good job. MaKenzie's dress was beautiful.

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

She is beautiful! That's a good picture of my VERY alert baby!