Friday, June 20, 2008

Valentine's Day Date

For Valentine's Day my friend Jamie and I sent our husband's on a scavenger hunt to find clues to our date. Here is them finding another clue! Aren't they cute? We ended up going to the Blackstone for Dinner in Logan and then to the Anniversary Inn. This is Greg and my room....it was a Swiss Family Robinson type room with a loft upstairs. Notice in this picture Greg has the remote (of course!). The room had a projector TV. Fun Valentine's Date!

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

I hope you didn't spend ALL your time watching TV. I thought you told me you played Tarzan & Jane and that you were swinging through the treetops all night?!

Jamie Kent said...

Oh, I forgot to answer the question you asked above.... YES, I do think they are CUTE!!!! That was a lot of FuN!

Kristen said...

Okay I knew I shouldn't have read Jamie's comments. You aren't even my parents but I think I am going to be ill!