Friday, June 20, 2008

Greg's Birthday!

Chicago Skyline.....Did I mention....the model in this picture is HOT?? Greg got home from Chicago in time for a birthday celebration! As you can tell.....he was excited for his cake! Blowing out the candles.....good thing I didn't do individual candles....it would have taken too much breath! Enjoying a good birthday card. Did I mention he is HOT?

4 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

The model you made reference to in the above caption looks an aweful lot like your husband.... did you notice that?

KimiK said...

Happy birthday Greg! It is for sure the best day of the year to be born! April 23rd rocks!!

KJ said...

Fun cake. You guys do the funnest things.

I'm so glad you have a blog now. I miss talking to you now that you've moved so it's nice to see your blog to "keep tabs".

Katie

Jake said...

Happy 60th Greg. I'm not sure if Ryan mentioned this to you...but I've been in St. Louis for about a month now, and the nice people here have only taught me one thing:

C ompletely
U seless
B y
S eptember

Jake

http://jakeandkims.blogspot.com/