Friday, June 20, 2008

More Chicago Cubs Pictures

Dave and Ryan looking kind of snuggly after a tough day watching baseball?? Wrigley Field....Home of the Cubs! For Christmas all our kids went in and bought Greg his very own commemorative brick that is now paved at Wrigley Field. It was fun for Greg to get to go and find his brick while at the Cubs games. Go CUBS!!! Excited to be at the game! Ryan caught a hard-hit ball at batting practice. Everyone else was ducking to get out of the way....but Ryan sacrificed his hand (without a glove) to get the ball!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm so glad someone had a pic of Ry right after he caught the ball! Love it, even though I am not a huge fan of guy trips, because that means I am left home!

KimiK said...

Great pictures! What a fun trip that must have been! How awesome that Greg found the brick you guys bought for hime! Did they have to look very long for it?
So where are all of us ladies going?