Monday, July 14, 2014

Hurricane Vacation July 9-12th

 Grandpa wrestling his Diet Mountain Dew away from Jack....no he didn't really give him any!
 Jack and Kalli while I was tending them.  The rest of the crew went golfing and grandma got some one on one time with these cuties!

 We went to Tuacahn and got to see "The Wizard of Oz".  It was awesome.  We had front row seats.  Kaden thought he was funny wearing Tyson's glasses.  He said they made him look smarter.






Jackrabbits on the out to watch the golfing?


 I guess Kaden and Tyson were driving a little crazy racing each other to the different holes.

 Chipmunk



Beautiful view while golfing
 Love these goofballs!

 After golfing, Greg and I and the boys went over to the dam to the beach to do some walking.  It was beautiful, even though the sand was really hot!



Jay and Kassi have frogs living in their back yard!

No comments: