Thursday, June 20, 2013

Twins!!

 For my birthday, Jayson and Kassi gave me a present.  I knew it felt like a softball, but was too light.  When I opened it, I found this Christmas ornament with baby footprints on it.  This was how we got the news they were expecting a baby on Christmas Day!  So exciting! 
A week or so later, we were in Salt Lake at a baseball game.  Between games, Greg came over and was visiting.  Jayson and Kassi handed me a bottle of ketchup.  I couldn't figure out why.  They told us they were trying to "catch-up".  Then handed me a bottle of white paint and told us we need another set of footprints on our Christmas ornament!  I have been so excited about the news!  Waiting to be parents has been a trial for these two sweet kids, so it is so exciting to get to share the excitement!  I waited to post because Kassi didn't want to announce the news too early.  I don't blame her.  But now that she is over 12 weeks along, and they have announced on facebook, I should be golden!

No comments: