I always have cute notes and pictures given to me daily. I love those sweet expressions from cute students. A couple of days ago I received the following note:
To: Mrs. Madson
What I like about you:
You help me with what I need.
You hardly ever get mad...only for a good reason.
You joke around with me and my friends!!
You're a really stylish teacher.
You're a fun teacher and you do fun things with us.
And one thing I'll miss from you-
Not the books, not the puppets, but only you!
I was having some second thoughts that day about going into a job that I do not know nearly as well as the one I have now, and this note about did me in. I sure do love these sweet students! I know that the new job is what I have been striving for for some time now, and I am sure I will love it when I start......but there are things I will miss about third grade.
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment