Thursday, October 25, 2012

Scheel's

 When we were in Salt Lake Saturday, Tyson talked us into going to check out the new Scheel's Sporting Goods Store.  (It wasn't hard for him to talk Greg into it.)  It was a pretty impressive store, even if I would have rather been at Gardner Village checking out the cute shops.  There were these cool bronze statues in front of the store.

 The aquarium pillars that then went  over your head were pretty cool too.
 I didn't get the whole ferris wheel in the picture, but that is kind of a fun addition to the store.



 Go Bears!
 This Lincoln statue actually moved and talked.  They also had a couple of bowling lanes, a putting green and an area to go in and try out drivers, a pitching machine that checked your speed, etc.  In other word, Greg and Tyson were in heaven.  I thought it would be fun to buy something there, but even on their grand opening sale, most things were out of my budget!


No comments: