We had a very low key fall break this year. Most years we are traveling somewhere, so it was kind of nice to be able to relax. On Wednesday, the boys and I hung around the house a lot. When Greg got home that night we pulled out the tomato plants and did some other yard clean up. Greg and Kaden blew out all the sprinklers to get ready for fall. Tyson and Greg got the lawn mowed for the final time. Thursday afternoon the boys and I went to a movie. It was called "Here Comes the Boom". I really liked it. Thursday night we watched movies at home. Friday morning Ryan came to Tremonton for work. He stopped by the house and we had lunch together. Friday night we headed over to Logan for the pumpkin walk. It is always so amazing to see how creative people can be. Saturday morning I cleaned house while Greg ran Tyson over to compete in the state Punt, Pass, and Kick competition. This year Tyson is young for his category. He did well, but took second. Afterward, we headed to Salt Lake. I wanted to get some things for Halloween and we were planning on seeing the Archer Clan. We met up with Kris and the house girls, but Dave and the little girls stayed home not feeling well. We were disappointed not to get to see them, but had fun catching up with Kris. We then headed over to Jayson and Kassi's house for a visit. This morning we got up early for church....and now I am sad to say that our break is over!

Madagascar pumpkins....I loved the giraffe!
I always love Disney!
Greg and Nacho Libre!
The theme for the pumpkin walk this year was, Let the Games Begin. This scene Kaden is standing in front of was for the board game Clue.
Tyson loves the show Wipeout.
We had all bet that the Hunger Games would be represented at the pumpkin walk as soon as we heard the theme, and we were not disappointed!
Our kids and our grandkids have always liked the game Guess Who.....so I had to take a picture.
One of the scenes was and I Spy theme....but the Christmas tree was the best part I thought of the scene!
With it being an election year, there had to be a presidential spoof. There were two dogs at the first of these scenes with a newspaper declaring that Romney had driven with a dog attached to his car, and that Obama had once eaten dog......so then they had these two scenes of the dogs getting paybacks.
The boys wouldn't pose with the witch, so Greg and I did!
Harry Potter!
And we had to have the annual picture taken at the pumpkin walk sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment