Sunday, December 25, 2011

Kaden- School Dance

On Thursday, Kaden's seventh grade class had a school dance at school. Big milestone.....first dance for the big guy! In the morning, Greg went over to the school and volunteered in Kaden's math class. They had a percentage cafe. They had money they had earned from their teachers, and then the teachers gave them a percentage off coupon. They could order food from the parent volunteer waiters. They had to also figure in tax and tip. If they figured their order correctly, then they got their food. If not, the waiters took the papers back until the students got it right. I guess it was pretty fun. Greg had to pick Kaden up a few minutes early from the dance to take him to the orthodontist's office. He said it looked like Kaden was having fun. I guess most of the kids just danced in large groups. Kaden said when slow songs started, the girls would all take off to one side of the gym, while the boys would all take off for the other. I thought it sounded pretty funny.

No comments: