
Since the 4th fell on a Sunday this year....it was a pretty tame day. Two weeks ago, I was released from Young women's and put in the primary. I now teach the Sunbeam class. So, this morning was church and then we came home and made lunch. Greg had meetings at 7:00 this morning. He got home from meetings a little after 1:00, and then had to go and help a lady in the ward move at 2:00. He got home and was exhausted from all the activities lately, so he took a nap. Meanwhile, I was tired of hearing the boys argue, so we went on a bike ride. I had some stuff that I had bought for my class this fall, so we decided to ride to McKinley to drop off the stuff. Sounded like a good plan, until I decided my legs felt like Jell-O! On the way home, I actually tried to call Greg and see if he would come and rescue me.....but I didn't wake him up! Oh well....it was good for me! Tonight when it got dark, the boys lit off a few fireworks. They wanted more, but I have convinced them that maybe we can buy some from Kellly when we are in Pocatello next weekend.

Tiger the cat thought the boys were really interesting as they were lighting off fireworks.

They actually get along quite well when they are working on something they both want.
1 comment:
Happy 4th of July!
Post a Comment