
North Park Elementary School put on the play "The Emperor's New Clothes" on Tuesday night. The cast was just fourth and fifth grade students. Kaden ended up with the part of the Minister of the Army. He did a great job acting, singing, and dancing. He was nice and loud when he said his parts. Great job Kaden! Here he is with his sister whom we think sparked the dramatic side in the child!

Here is Kaden with Grandpa and Grandma Kolsen, who drove from Pocatello to come and watch him perform. What awesome grandparents!

Here is Kaden with Madison. She definitely is getting the dramatic side from her mom too!

One more of the handsome Minister of the Army. Great job Kaden!
3 comments:
Way to go Kaden! I am sure you did a great job, if you did as good singing as you did the other day... I am sure it was marvelous!
Good Job Kaden sounds like you did awesome! :)
I bet you did awesome Kaden. Way to go!
Post a Comment