4 years ago
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Frightmares
Greg and I couldn't talk Kaden into going to Frightmares with us this year over fall break. He had already been to Lagoon with some friends earlier in the summer. We had an extra ticket, so Tyson invited his friend Bryson Nelson. His other friend, Kelton Summers had a season pass, so he came along as well. Greg bought fast passes so we could get right in to the haunted houses (otherwise the lines would take a couple of hours per haunted house). He bought me one as well. I generally don't go in the haunted houses with them. They were pretty spooky! Greg and I had a picture taken with some "old" dead friends after one of the shows. Tyson had won a stuffed dog shooting baskets. I had the dog in my arms when we went to have our picture taken, and the zombie behind me grabbed it.....looks like she is biting it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment