4 years ago
Sunday, October 19, 2014
Bear River Homecoming Game
We all went to the Bear River Homecoming football game. Tyson decided he wanted to wear a Halloween wig. He thought he was funny. Greg and Kaden were both on the field taking pictures. I went to the game and met up with Jamie Kent to watch (or visit) from the stands. Funny thing about Tyson and the wig. That morning when I was at work updating our school facebook page, I saw that Bear River Middle School had updated their facebook page as well. I clicked on it, and they were showing Mr. Pickett's first hour class racing some cars they had made. I remember thinking, Tyson is in that first hour! So, I started scanning the picture....and lo and behold...there is Tyson on the side of the picture. He was wearing red shorts, his black underarmor pants, baseball socks, bright yellow shoes, his football jersey....and this wig! I called Greg at home and told him to go and get the wig. I didn't want him in trouble at school. Well, he called the principal, Eldon Petersen, and found out Eldon had actually taken the picture and hadn't even noticed the wig. I got a text a little while later telling me they had the wig. Jamie told me at the game that she thinks she might post pictures of kids with dress code violations and see if they can get as quick of reaction from parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment