For Valentines this year I did the fourteen days of Valentines for Greg, Kaden, and Tyson. Each day they got some little treat with a note. The top picture is one I also did for my class as well as for the three of them. Valentine's Day morning the boys got a movie and a little box of chocolates, and Greg got a movie and a larger box. The boys surprised us by putting hearts all over our bedroom floor with cute messages on them wishing us a Happy Valentine's Day. I felt bad because I had gotten after them them the night before for being up late. Greg got after them early in the morning because he heard them up before they should have been. Greg also bought everyone hearts of candy and cards. It was a very festive day. Greg also gave me a card with a gift card for the movies telling me to take him on a date. At school, I was also surprised with flowers. I felt very spoiled. That night I made dinner for the family and tried to make it somewhat festive. It was a good day.
4 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment