Tyson gets the rebound!
Getting the ball..
On Friday night, Greg took the two boys over to Smithfield for a game Tyson got to play in for a Christmas tournament. I stayed home to have a meeting at our house putting together packages for secret grandmothers in our ward for the 12 days of Christmas. Saturday morning, we headed over to Smithfield to watch games again. It was really cute that when we got to the game, Tyson's coach informed him he was the high rebounder for the night before game. He came over to tell us, and showed us a safety pin he had on the inside of his jersey that his coach had given him. Who knew a high rebounding safety pin would mean so much? Too funny! Anyway, Tyson's team played two games on Saturday. After the games, we went for a celebratory lunch at Golden Corral....Kaden's favorite and his choice. We were able to do some Christmas shopping.....and it was snowing soooo hard!
Saturday night Greg took the boys to the high school game and to a practice for the "Dancing With the Stars" production the high school is putting on tonight. Greg is going to be the emcee for the production....should be exciting! I stayed home and did some Christmas wrapping and packaged some things for Kaden's class at school for treats. I guess at the practice, Kaden was acting like Simon from American Idol to fill in as a judge....Kris and Greg both said he was hilarious....and kind of mean! Sunday was church, the boys and I shoveled and cleared snow, and the boys and I ran some bread to some friends. We are also doing the 12 days of Christmas for Grandpa Reed and Grandma Yetta. We came home and made a gingerbread house before bed.
Tonight....off to "Dancing with the Bear River Stars!" Should be fun!
Saturday night Greg took the boys to the high school game and to a practice for the "Dancing With the Stars" production the high school is putting on tonight. Greg is going to be the emcee for the production....should be exciting! I stayed home and did some Christmas wrapping and packaged some things for Kaden's class at school for treats. I guess at the practice, Kaden was acting like Simon from American Idol to fill in as a judge....Kris and Greg both said he was hilarious....and kind of mean! Sunday was church, the boys and I shoveled and cleared snow, and the boys and I ran some bread to some friends. We are also doing the 12 days of Christmas for Grandpa Reed and Grandma Yetta. We came home and made a gingerbread house before bed.
Tonight....off to "Dancing with the Bear River Stars!" Should be fun!

3 comments:
Sherri...you're always busy, busy, busy. BUT I always see some sort of service to everyone around you. I admire you so much and we love your family! Thanks for being adopted into ours :) and thanks for loving G & G as much as we do. I'm sure they love having someone do the 12 days of Christmas, and I promise to NEVER tell!
Thanks Sherri for doing such special things for our family. You're a very special lady and you mean the world to us! Stop by again to see the house...hopefully the power will stay on next time. (The bread was super yummy too!)
I never get to see you anymore - thanks so much for blogging so I can see all that you do. You're always so much fun and thinking of others. We miss you and hope you all have a very safe & Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment