Sunday, November 8, 2009

11 Year Old Scout Day

Yesterday morning Kaden and Greg headed over to the church at 7:30 for an 11 year old scout day. They spent the whole morning until after lunch. I am hoping that means that Kaden passed off lots of requirements for scouts! Greg said they incorporated a lot of missionary preparation items into the day also. In the picture, Kaden is the one on the log in the red coat. Kris opened Greg's store for him. Tyson had a friend over, and I spent the morning cleaning the house and doing laundry.....I might have gotten the short end of the stick on this deal! I was feeling guilty that Kaden didn't have a scout shirt to wear yet. I talked to my mom and dad on the phone, and found out they were in Layton. I mentioned that I hated to go and spend $30-40 on a scout shirt. They were out shopping, so they stopped by a DI store, and found a brand new shirt for $8.....less dad's discout......$6! What a screaming good deal! Anyway, now Kaden will look like an official scout on Tuesday nights. Yesterday afternoon Greg went with Dave and Kris and their girls to take family pictures. They went to the old cement factory on the way to Brigham. It looked like they got some great shots....I can't wait to see them! I picked Greg up from there, and the four of us headed to Ogden. We needed to find Tyson some black sweats and a white under-armor type shirt for the Denver game. Yes, he scored high enough to compete in the Punt, Pass and Kick event at the Bronco's game later this month. He is pretty excited about it.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jamie Kent said...

Way to go Tyson! Good luck! That is awesome!!

belle la vie- Kristen Archer said...

They did turn out cute! Tell Dad thanks again!

Jamie Kent said...

Kaden you look like a great little scouter! Awesome job!!! Glad your Mama got you a shirt!!