It is so fun to watch how different these two are! Jack ate the cupcake I gave him with gusto, while Kalli took little bites and didn't get too messy.
I took the kids over to the park one day where they were having some fun activities for Tremonton Days. Unfortunately, most of the activities were a little too advanced for what they could do quite yet.
This is proof that Kalli likes Greg sometimes. She loves books, so this is one way he can get her to come to him without saying, "No!"
We took the twins out on the deck first thing in the morning. The farmer behind us was irrigating the fields. Greg kept telling them there were birds in the field, but Jack was sure they were "ducks".
After nap time snuggles. Kalli had woken up a little while before Jack. She was still glued to my side and didn't want Greg. Then when Jack woke up he was all snuggles as well! I was glad Jayson and Kassi went to Vegas for a convention. It gave us some fun times!
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment