Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ali's Wedding

On Monday, Ali got married! Where have the years gone? I sure do love this niece of mine. She is such a beautiful girl (I guess I should say young woman now that she is a married lady). Kaden and I left my school a little bit earlier than I should have so that we could get him to a new clogging teacher. He is still taking from the Dance Factory, but Lola Baker (that he used to clog with) has a new instructor coming that was a runner up to Mrs. Universe that has taught and judged on national levels. After clogging, we took off for Pocatello and Ali's wedding. Greg and Tyson stayed home because Tyson wanted to compete in the Punt, Pass, and Kick tournament, and he had basketball practice in Logan later. (Tyson won the competition.) As you can see, Ali made an incredibly beautiful bride. The two top photos were taken by Kristen Michelle (Kristen Marie is in Disney World right now). I took my camera, but Carter and Kamdyn thought it was a better idea for them to be the photographers rather than me. Below are a few of the better of the 50 some odd photos that they took! As you can tell, they have the desire, but not quite the experience of their mama yet! Kami taking a photo of the two of us. Kami's picture of her daddy. The back of Teresa, Rick, and Natalie's heads. Carter taking a photo of me and Kami (my brother Terrell and his wife Ann behind me). Carter's self portrait next to Kaden, with my nephew Jacob behind. My cute mom, with Uncle Bob, Bart and his wife Dana behind her. Carter taking a photo of Kaden's zombie face. Carter taking a photo of Kami. Carter's leg. Carter with Jacob and my dad behind him. Kami's self portrait. Kami. The bride and groom from a child's perspective. Pretty fun that they are such enthusiastic photographers!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh man my kids and their love of being photographers! Thanks for letting them play with your camera. It made their night.